A youth project granted by the European Union, Youth in Action programme. Organised by loveLife Generation in the UK and Women's right network in Sweden

söndag 31 juli 2011

About Elenore!

My dog House

Hi, my name is Elenore and I am 26 years old and live in Stockholm. 

For the moment I’m studying Social studies at Stockholm University. I am driven to make a change for gender equality, environment and children right.   

When I'm not studying or working, I'm probably with my friends, cooking or enjoying a book. 
I have lived in Ireland for 7 months and I loved it there. I also met my boyfriend there, and we are still together since almost 6 years ago. I've only been to England a few days, so I am looking forward to visit you and your organisation.

Yours sincerely, Elenore

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar