A youth project granted by the European Union, Youth in Action programme. Organised by loveLife Generation in the UK and Women's right network in Sweden

torsdag 5 juli 2012

Salma's blog

So, today is the fifth day and it has been a hectic but relaxing week. The workshops have been good and the view has been amazing. Today has been the best day by far. Horse Riding and bat watching for the very first time. I had a grey-white horse who loved to eat every time we stopped and I felt like I was going to fall off. I showed him who's boss! ME! :D
But that experience was wonderful.
Bat watching however was totally different. Bats are interesting but hard to find, in the forest, in the dark. Walking in the forest in the midnight is pretty scary yet awesome because it's different. I just took this chance to embrace the moment of breathing in swedish clean air which is totally different to the polluted East London air that I inhale every day. 
Overall, it's been a tiring yet fulfilling day and we got to celebrate Rhiannon's 18th birthday too...in the forest
Salma

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar