A youth project granted by the European Union, Youth in Action programme. Organised by loveLife Generation in the UK and Women's right network in Sweden

söndag 28 augusti 2011

MONDAY


Once again we had to wake up early for a BIG breakfast which I am really not used to as I rarely eat before 12! Poor Samara was still feeling ill so Joanna and her stayed at the Barge and Horatio went to a debating session so he was off too and because of this we all fit in to one mini bus. That was fun. 
I didn't enjoy seeing the Olympic Park because we were quite far away from it but I enjoyed the Caribbean buffet after. 
It was funny touring around East London, because I have lived there my whole life and didn't see it as very interesting. We met the Newham Asian Women's projects' Zindaagi team and it was eye opening for me to all the things women in my borough come up against in their lives. 
I enjoyed the session with the people from the PARIS organisation (an organisation set up for LGBT youth) it was evident how different cultures can be a lot more prejudice against the LGBT community. 
In the afternoon, the performance from Craig, "all the single ladies, all the single ladies..." Everybody got involved and showed their unique dance styles, for example Zahra did AMAZING Arab dancing. She also showed us how to play a game called 'BATT'  which we played all night. The best game EVER!!
Rhiannon

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar